11. Overkill works.
12. Never share a cockpit with someone braver than you are.
13. If everything is going according to plan, start looking for the ambush.
14. No plan survives the first contact with reality.
15. The fuse is always shorter than you think.
16. Teamwork gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
17. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
18. The shortest distance between two points is always a trap.
19. Your greatest regrets will be the things you did not do.
20. Most of the things you regret not doing would have killed you or ruined your life.